We’re all enamored by the sight of gleaming pots and pans within our grasp. But with space being at a premium in our kitchen it can be difficult to achieve that organizational bliss. That caldero you always need is never in the front. You're always flustered with the simple thought of having to rummage through a messy heap just to find a pot to simply boil water in. Pots and pans in its proper place… That’s how it should be and that’s what you’ll get with this vinyl coated steel pan rack that organizes lids into one spot without them being a clanking mess in the shelf, causing damage to those aluminum pans. A vinyl coated finish, keeps it from preventing rust, while the four levels allows you to neatly stack cookware.
- Cookware rack neatly organizes pots, pans, lids in a vertical or horizontal orientation to maximize cabinet and counter space
- Provides up to four levels of storage
- Mounts on wall to free up countertop space
- Made of rust-resistant vinyl coated steel
- Measures 11.5" x 9.5" x 9.5"
- Spot clean for easy maintenance
- Pair this piece with our line of non-stick cookware to ensure you culinary creations are cooked to perfection
- California residents see