Organize all your essentials and move them around as you please with this 3 tier rolling cart. Designed with dual side handles for an exceptional grip, the height of the cart just hits below your waist for you to freely move the cart wherever you need. From the office to the kitchen to the bathroom and nursery, you can use this versatile cart just about anywhere. Use as an office cart to organize books and important documents. Place in the kitchen to store vegetables, fruits, seasonings and mason jars. Stow away wet wipes, socks, and folded diapers. Or use in the laundry room to store detergent, bottled shampoos and other laundry accessories. All of the 3 basket feature tall walls that keep items all neatly contained, along with a hollow design to enhance air flow and to prevent dust from easily accumulating. To clean the cart simply wipe with a dry cloth. The cart comes complete with mesh baskets, a bottom bend pipe, 1 screw, a cover, with locking and unlocking casters, along with step-by-step instructions to make setting up the unit a seamless experience. Keep screws and small accessories away from small children. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Color and finish may also differ from the images shown due to differences in monitor displays. Please do not sit or jump on this product or use as a platform to get to other products. Props and accessories are not included.
- Multi-purpose cart perfect for storing craft supplies, toiletries, fruits and produce, organizing books and important paper work, and so much more
- 3 deep baskets keeps items contained when the cart is in motion, while the perforated bottoms along each basket allow air to flow freely and prevent odor build up
- 4 swiveling wheels with 2 locking wheels to secure the cart in one spot when not in use
- Made with a thick metal frame and heavy duty storage baskets, the rolling cart has a maximum weight capacity of up to 60 pounds (20 pounds per shelf)
- Measures 17.32” x 11.42” x 31.1”
- California residents see