From stirring hearty soups to ladling out thick pancake batter and sauces, this serving spoon from the Winchester Collection features a rubber head that is as robust as a steel slotted spoon, but is gentle enough to use on non-stick, glass and enamel coated cookware. The spoon heads shaped just right pick up food out of corner with being too pointed to use easily on the bottom of the pan. The wood handle is smooth to the touch, lightweight yet sturdy to take the strain from frequent stirring.
- PERFECT FOR A VARIETY OF COOKING TASKS: Ideal for basting a slow roasts to stirring up oatmeal without damaging surfaces
- SAFE TO USE ON NON-STICK AND DELICATE COOKWARE: Soft nylon head is gentle on all types of cookware surfaces, from glass to enamel and more.
- STURDY & SMOOTH HANDLE FOR STRAIN-FREE AND PRECISION USE: Solid wood handle for a supreme grip
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of soft and sturdy rubber and rustic wood
- BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: Black rubber head with natural wood handle make it perfect for rustic and modern kitchens
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with the rest of the Winchester Collection Cooking Utensils for a well-equipped kitchen
- California residents see