Unlike a traditional rack that leaves a mess from yucky draining water, this nifty gadget holds a solid load of dishes while also serving as extra counter space while cooking. Lay across the sink to drain out the fine china from that thanksgiving feast. The rack is very substantial in weight and can even support those hefty pots and pans and heavy wine glasses. . Or let your freshly washed veggies air dry, while you cook up a storm on the stovetop It’s also equally useful for air drying small linen and even cooling off your baked confections. Ditch the drain rack that takes up too much space. Forget those mat style drying pads where you have to periodically wash it (otherwise it will develop that musky odor). Roll it up when you’re done and store it away in the cupboard or close to reclaim sink and counter space.
- Ideal for air drying dishware, pots and pans, delicate glass, small damp linen, freshly washed fruits and vegetables, and more
- Rolls up for convenient storage in a cupboard or closet
- Perfect for defrosting frozen vegetables, thawing meats and cooling straight-from-the-oven baked treats
- Made of sturdy stainless steel and flexible silicone
- Hand wash for easy maintenance
- Pair this piece with our line of soap dispenser and sponge holders to help speed the dish washing process
- California residents see