There's no need to grab your powder drill to instantly add additional storage space for your wardrobe! Simply attach this contemporary metal double hook to your bedroom or bathroom door and enjoy having everything from that fluffy spa robe, cozy coat, bath towel, and tomorrow's outfit within reach. The hook fits snugly over most standard doors and securely keeps clothing in place, freeing your floors from unsightly clutter. Great for the entryway, bedroom, and bathroom.
- DUAL HOOK STYLE HANGING RACK: 2 double hook for even more storage. It’s conveniently sized to be placed over an interior door, providing quick access to items such as your pet’s leashes, selection of scarves, bulky robes, and everyday clothes.
- GENTLE BUT STURDY HOLD: The soft sculpted hooks with rounded knobs on these dual hooks are designed to gently grasp your clothing without snagging
- GREAT FOR ANY ROOM IN THE HOUSE: No more having company toss their coats and belongings on top of the sofa when the closet is filled to the brim. Easily place it the foyer, so guests have a designated zone to hang their hats and scarves, or coats and totes as they enter your home. Or store it in the bathroom so you can have a fresh, clean towel and an entire wardrobe waiting for you as soon as you step out of the shower. For instant over the door and hanging storage, this versatile rack can be used in any room of the house.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of rust-proof steel, this over the door rack provides convenient and contemporary hanging storage in the bedroom, bathroom, entryway, foyer, kitchen. Each of the hooks are evenly space, and the non-slip knobs are perfectly sized to no damage delicate articles of clothing
- EASY TO INSTALL WITH NO TOOLS AND MOUNTING HARDWARE REQUIRED TO SET UP: The over the door hanger attaches to an interior door with its sturdy metal bracket. No tools or drilling required! Simply mount it on an interior door up to 1.75 inches thick to enjoy instant storage.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of shoe racks to keep floors and entryways free of clutter
- Holds multiple items at once
- California residents see