For the sink style that doesn’t feature the traditional drain hole at the top of the sink, but rather positioned straight center, this sink mat is just for you. Creating a more quieter and peaceful dishwashing experience, the sink protector is crafted entirely of supple and pliable rubber material so you won’t have to be bothered by the loud rattling noises that so often occurs, should a dish slip right out of your hands and hit the sink’s surface. It neither rusts as you’ll find with metal. Nor will it splatter water. But it does, however, amp up the sink’s style factor with its unique circle pattern, while also beautifully blending with your bath’s décor.
- PROTECTS THE SINK FROM SCRATCHES AND MAKES RINSING DISHES A QUIETER AFFAIR: The mat is sturdy and offers enough coverage to keep your sink’s surface protected from scratches and dents. It’s not made of metal, like you’ll find with most sink protectors so you won’t have to worry about dropped dishes causing a ruckus.
- CUSHIONED, RUBBER MATERIAL PROVIDES A SAFE LANDING FOR EVEN THE MOST FRAGILE DISHWARE AND GLASSWARE: The mat is crafted with thick layers of rubber, cushioning and protecting glasses, bowls, and dishes from cracking or chipping against the bottom of the sink’s hard surface.
- FITS MOST SINKS: Comprised of pliable materials, you can trim and cut the mat to conform to your sink’s configuration. Double sink, single sink, farm house sink granite, porcelain, stainless steel… You name it! This versatile sink pad can rest on any style sink you have set up.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of soft, flexible rubber, the mat is sturdy and sits flat over your sink, providing a barrier over the basin and protecting the sink’s surface from scratching. It features a ravishing, circle pattern that enhances the look of your sink, with ingeniously designed cut-outs that easily accommodate an off-center drain. And with its neutral finish you won’t have to worry over the sink pad over-powering your bath’s décor as the design offers a clean and timeless look.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Wipe down clean for easy maintenance. Marinara and coffee stains are no match for this mat! The dense and smooth surface of rubber makes it a breeze to clean. Just it wipe down with a damp cloth and it should do the trick!
- California residents see