Whether for your master or guest bathroom, this 4 Piece Dolomite Bathroom Accessory Set set features a simple silhouette and neutral color scheme that will coordinate seamlessly with your modern style décor. This 4 piece bath ensemble features a glazed dolomite finish with the words "Bath" in an elegant script on each piece. This set includes all the essentials to get you through your routine, from the traditional shape lotion dispenser with a durable stainless steel pump for easy dispensing, generous size tumbler for rinsing or drinking, a large soap dish to store your favorite bar of soap, and double slot toothbrush holder to keep your toothbrushes organized. Whether you need to dispense your favorite silky smooth and fragrant lotion or need to stylishly store away your toothbrush after cleaning that million dollar smile, this set provides the perfect blend of functionality and timeless style to your bathroom.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL 4 PIECE BATH ENSEMBLE: 4 Piece bathroom accessory set adds style and function to the counter or vanity with its durable dolomite material and beautiful pattern.
- PERFECT FOR ANY DÉCOR: The ornate rose petal design adds an elegant touch to any bath or powder room.
- GREAT FOR ANY OCCASION OR ANY SETTING: Artfully arrange each piece on a serving tray (sold separately) for an effortlessly elegant bath set up that is both functional and stylish. The four piece bath is perfect as a housewarming present, wedding gift, or anyone looking to equip their bath with a set of accessories that are practicable
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of durable dolomite each piece is offers smooth-to-the-touch surface that feels sumptuous in your grasp. Sturdy stainless steel pump on the lotion dispenser is designed to be rust-proof.
- Set of 4 includes: 1 Lotion Dispenser, 1 Tumbler, 1 Toothbrush Holder, and Soap Dish
- EASY TO CLEAN: Smooth finish makes it easy to wipe down or hand wash
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of vanity trays for a striking and captivating backdrop
- California residents see