Big enough to corral a full box of pasta with room to spare, yet compact to to still fit in the sink to wash, this ingenious colander sits snugly over the sink, giving you the freedom to move back and forth between the sink and stove without it ever toppling over. Vertical slits along the bottom of the base are shaped and designed to smoothly direct liquid downward and outward quickly, eliminating residual pooling the bottom. Which means: Everything from that batch of pasta and fresh fruit is dried quickly and ready for the next stage of your meal prepping process. Rubber grip handles on each end make it to move from the sink to your work surface. The smooth plastic surface means you can simply wipe it down or wash it up real quick.
- Ideal for straining pasta or washing fruits and vegetables or sifting ingredients
- Evenly distributed slits along the bottom of the colander for fast, efficient draining
- Rubber grip handles offer a comfortable and firm grip even when wet
- Made of smooth plastic with non-slip rubber handles
- Measures 13" x 9" x 5.25"
- Hand wash for easy maintenance
- Pair this piece with our line of kitchen gadgets, cooking utensils, and cutting boards to speed up the cooking prep process
- California residents see