Covering the most popular blades used in every kitchen, this dual sided stainless steel grater features two stainless steel blades: Course and fine so you can you grate and shred different foods in a variety of textures. The course blade is perfect for gliding through soft cheese more efficiently, while the fine blade is great for zesting citrus fruits or grating potatoes for hash browns.
- 2 BLADE VARIATIONS TO CREATE A VARIETY OF TEXTURES: Ideal for shredding chesses to garnish on top of salads, to grating hard chocolates to amp up the flavor to your cappuccino – this all in one kitchen gadget eliminates the need to use multiple knives and tools to chop, slice, grate, and shred your ingredients.
- LARGE, STURDY HANDLE WITH PLENTY OF KNUCKLE ROOM FOR COMFORT: The handle is constructed from robust stainless steel, so you won’t have to worry about it bending or breaking when dealing with more demanding tasks like grating rock-hard blocks of cheeses. And with plenty of knuckle between the handle, your hands will always be protected from unnecessary strain and tension.
- NON-SLIP RUBBER BASE KEEPS IT IN PLACE: The rubberized base prevents unwanted movement while grating and helps to keep the counter free from scratches.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of rust-proof stainless steel blades with a non-slip, rubberized bottom – this professional style box offers razor sharp blades for precision grating and stays in place no matter what type of surface you set it on. It offers a unique convex design that allows it to produce a greater volume which means you can grate all types of food with a generous amount in one session.
- Measures 5.5" x 4.5" x 8.62"
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. For easy upkeep, wash the entire unit manually with warm water and mild soap. Dry thorough. The wider base opening makes it a breeze to clean, by allowing a sponge to get through.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of cutting boards for a speedy culinary prepping process
- California residents see