Broken dishes are a past when you have this stone designed rubber sink mat to keep them stylishly safe. The soft rubber protects delicate glassware and fragile dishware from hard sinks and heavy pots and pans. And its flexible design allows you to trim the mat to configure it to your unique sink type. Maintenance is a breeze as it only requires a quick wipe down to keep it free of dirt and gunk.
- PROTECTS THE SINK FROM SCRATCHES AND MAKES RINSING DISHES A QUIETER AFFAIR: The mat is sturdy and offers enough coverage to keep your sink’s surface protected from scratches and dents. It’s not made of metal, like you’ll find with most sink protectors so you won’t have to worry about dropped dishes causing a ruckus.
- CUSHIONED, RUBBER MATERIAL PROVIDES A SAFE LANDING FOR EVEN THE MOST FRAGILE DISHWARE AND GLASSWARE: The mat is crafted with thick layers of rubber, cushioning and protecting glasses, bowls, and dishes from cracking or chipping against the bottom of the sink’s hard surface.
- FITS MOST SINKS: Comprised of pliable materials, you can trim and cut the mat to conform to your sink’s configuration. Double sink, single sink, farm house sink granite, porcelain, stainless steel… You name it! This versatile sink pad can rest on any style sink you have set up.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of soft, flexible rubber, the mat is sturdy and sits flat over your sink, providing a barrier over the basin and protecting the sink’s surface from scratching. It features a beautiful wavy pattern that enhances the look your sink, with a neutral finish that won’t clash with your décor. A lighter and gentler alternative to traditional metal sink protectors, its light enough to lift out to clean yet heavy enough to keep it from dancing around the sink while you rinse and wash.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Wipe down clean for easy maintenance. Marinara and coffee stains are no match for this mat! The dense and smooth surface of rubber makes it a breeze to clean. Just it wipe down with a damp cloth and it should do the trick!
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of dish racks to breeze through dish washing duty
- California residents see